Must have Lipcolors for Wedding

Hi Beauty Lovers,
Today my post is all about must have lipcolors for wedding.As its wedding season,Ya I don't know for others but I'm attending 4 Weddings this month and 2 comingup in the next month..huhh really a big tieredsome task isn't it.And the one thing which completes a girl look and must makeup  is Lipstick.So choosing a right shade complements your look even more.
So here is the first color I like to apply for wedding functions and suits all skintone is MAC Lipstick shade 511 below are the swatches.






MAC lipsticks is available in different shades and range and stays longer you can trust on this note blindly.The lovely thing I like about MAC lipsticks is it does'nt give dry look lips.Just remember to outline your lips with a good lip liner to complete your look.


Another Lipcolor is my personal favourite shade by Covergirl lipstick shade11.To know why its in my favourites list just try it and it will give an OOOMPH factor to your look.Really I was afraid to use this shade but once I tried it I'm in love with it.It gives a touch of glamour specially for wedding.



Share with me what are your favourite lipcolors till then have a lovely beautiful day.

Comments

Popular Posts