Pond's Luminous BB+ Review

Hi..Lovely people,
Lately I'm writing review of Pond's Luminous Finish BB+ Creme...because I have'nt used it.But as I buyed it thought why not to write review on this.I tried Lakme CC creme before but I chose Pond's BB+ creme over Lakme CC Creme as in winter season too Pond's BB+ creme stays long hours with full coverage unlike Lakme CC creme does'nt live upto its promise.



》It has tone perfecting quality as the product company details about it.
》Blends flawlessly into the skin,suits all skin types.I have normal  skin and my sister's oily skin but still it does'nt give oily look even after long stressful day as using it since then.
》It works so well that dark spots are less visible you can see the difference after using it right away.Matte finish Look.
》Covers any skin imperfections and controls oil.
Price:455 INR
Pros:
Coverage of imperfections
Visible dark spot reduction
Non-Greasy Feel, with a
Matte Finish
SPF 15
Available in Light & Medium Shades
Worth the price.
Cons:
None

Comments

Popular Posts