My Online Shopping Experience on Jabong.com



Hey lovely readers!

How are you all? I'm really excited to share my online shopping experience on JABONG.COM :) I had really great time and  an awesome experience shopping on Jabong.com. 

Firstly take a look at this webpage below, I wanted to do some online shopping and you know Jabong.com for its best online shopping services, but still want to try it and post review for my readers. So I signed up on Jabong, Yes it's my first experience on Jabong but not last for sure. (I'm daily checking Jabong website for new offers upto 80% off &  NBA JAM and Diwali Special offers too)





The website looks stylish isn't it. When you signup on Jabong.com you will get 1500 INR shopping voucher that can be used upto 50% discount of the total shopping value. Jabong has 100000+ products to offer its customers. With stylish apparels, shoes, accessories and of course makeup products :). Jabong offers its wide range of products available to Women, Men & Kids. This Diwali don't forget to order your festive clothes, accessories and sandals on Jabong.com

Let us take a look at complete review of Jabong.com:

Website LOOK:

Very interactive and awesome look. Easy to use and search bar, nicely differentiated categories for Women, Men & Kids.

Product Availability:

Jabong Offers 100000+ products to buy. It has vast range of apparels, shoes, accessories, makeup products for women, men & kids. We can buy all brand products here with special offer depending on the products, there on. Specially what I love about this Jabong is we can find very popular brands like Lo'real, Revlon, Lakme, Coloressence etc and new brands cosmetics also. Its easy to use website doesn't make us feel like we're shopping for the first time. There is just one thing I want to tell you if you are shopping for the first time on Jabong and want to apply any vouchers on products then select the product and see if that voucher is applicable on that particular product on the right hand side of it.

Delivery of Products:

I placed order on 20/9/2014 and the product delivery date was 29/9/2014, but I received my order well packed in just 3 days :D






My order on Jabong.com-
MTV MUAH Blue Heaven Kajal
Combo of 2 MTV MUAH Lipsticks
Golden shade from Star Cosmetics


Services:

Excellent service by Jabong.com from ease of online portal to its customers; to great customer service and delivery. Placing the order was really fun and you can complete this task in just 5 minutes. I made 2 orders on Jabong and I want to cancel 1 order and then place it again, the customer service representative did this without asking any question and very quickly. They were prompt in taking order "Call to Action" I must say. 

Recommendation:

Excellent services. I highly recommend Jabong.com. If someone ask me to rate it I would rate Jabong 5/5.

Share with me your shopping experiences and don't forget to try Jabong.com and its exclusive offers.


Comments

Popular Posts